7.0" to 32"
Glass panel with transducers attached to the back surface of the glass. Glass has a black painted border on the front.
Expected Life Performance
No known wear-out mechanism, as there are no layers, coatings, or moving parts. Surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology has been operationally tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure, using a stylus similar to a finger.
iTouch Plus touchscreen has been successfully integrated by integrators to meet NEMA 3/3R/5/12/12K/13, IPX1 standards.
Surface durability is that of glass, Mohs' hardness rating of 6.5.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 71°C
- Operating relative humidity: 90% RH at 40°C, noncondensing
- Operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3,048 meters)
- Storage/transport altitude: 50,000 feet (15,240 meters)
- Chemical resistance: The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to all chemicals that do not affect glass, such as:
- Methyl ethyl ketone
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Methyl alcohol
- Ethyl acetate
- Ammonia-based glass cleaners
Less than ± 2.5mm and typically much better when touchscreen and controller are calibrated to a display image.
6.19 points per mm typical.
Touch Activation Force
2 to 3 ounces (55 to 85 grams) typical.
Board: Serial (RS232) or USB
UL, cUL, TÜV, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS compliant