Air Conditioned Server Rack
The Air Conditioned Server Rack Cabinets are designed to completely control internal temperature of the cabinets which located in environments with insufficient air flow or air-conditioning or environments that are dirty or dusty like warehouses or production floor etc.
These help to protect your sensitive electronic equipments from burning.
Contact us for details or questions at 888-865-6888 or email to Sales@RackmountMart.com.
- Over 112 Air -conditioned Enclosure sizes
- Air Conditioned Enclosures are available in side mount, rack mount and top mounted configurations and are configured in a variety of different Cabinet Heights and Depths
- Rack-mounted AC Sizes include 4K BTU (115v or 230v) and 9K BTU (230v)
- Side-mounted AC Sizes include 8K BTU, 12K BTU (115v or 230v) and 19K BTU (230v)
- Top- Mounted AC Sizes include 8K BTU (230V)
- Side mounted Air Conditioners are shipped separately; the Rack and Top Mounted Air Conditioners are shipped fully assembled.
- Earth Friendly Refrigerant
- Mechanical Thermostat located behind the filter on Rackmount and Top mount versions and on side of AC unit of Side Mount versions
- LED Temperature Display on Front Door Displaying in ‘F’ Degrees (‘C’ Degrees available on special order)
- Ducting Boot Kits available for all Air Conditioner sizes for ducting exhaust air to plenum or other area.
- Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter
- Includes Malfunction Switch for use with a variety of customer provided alarms
- Every unit tested prior to shipping
- Textured powder coat finish
- Multiple color options
- Fully sealed enclosure assembly; closed loop air conditioned cooling.
- Square hole mounting rails on standard EIA 310 rackmount pattern for M6 cage nuts. Patented Aluminum extruded welded frame with steel doors and panels.
- Smoked Lexan® or solid doors
- Heavy-duty casters available
- Power Distribution Units
- Patented high performance aluminum extruded welded frame rated at 1,200 LBS with casters, 2,500 LBS without casters
- Air conditioner with malfunction switch and temperature display
- Base, casters, levelers, and 3 sets of EIA 310D standard “L” shaped square hole, M6 vertical mounting rails
Fax : 510-226-8968 Email :
Us | Contact Us
| Site Map
Product images may be
generic and may not reflect actual item purchased. Synergy Global
is not responsible for any typo graphical errors. Specifications & prices subject to
change without notice. Legal.